Shattering time and space, the venomous Serpent King Orochi kidnapped the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors in a scheme to test his might. The heroes eventually defeated Orochi and his menacing army. While the slain Orochi lies in the netherworld, a mysterious alliance is hatching an otherworldly plan so that the Serpent King may rise again. Now a new group of warriors must join forces with history’s finest in an effort to stop this evil resurrection.
Warriors Orochi 2 takes place after the events of the original game. The game’s main Story Mode features storylines for the kingdoms of Wu, Wei, and Shu, and the Samurai Warriors, while a new Orochi storyline looks back to the first series of wars to expose some of the Serpent King’s secrets. Featuring 96 playable characters, the PSP version also boasts a two-player VS and Co-op multiplayer modes as well as new scenarios.
- 96 playable characters from the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series including new characters: Gyuki, Dodomeki, San Zang and Benkei
- 2-Player VS mode plus Co-op play in Story, Free and Dream modes
- 12 new scenarios in Dream mode
- Install function to Memory Stick Duo improves loading times
- Japanese and English voice option!
- Improved draw distance compared to the original Warriors Orochi for PSP
- Storylines for the kingdoms of Wu, Wei, and Shu, and the Samurai Warriors continue the events from the original game, plus a new Orochi storyline looks back to the first series of wars to expose the secrets of the Serpent King
- The game's newly added Dream Mode features an original storyline different from that of Story Mode.
- With four different games including the awesome Tag Team matches that pit individual fighters in lethal head-to-head combat
- The Team Battle System lets you create your own three-person fighting unit