B-Boy uses a dynamically controlled fighting system to help you battle the best b-boys on the planet. Over the course of an in-depth "B-Boy Life" mode, players build up a crew and battle against real-life superstar b-boys including in-game host Crazy Legs, the legendary and original b-boy, who worked closely with the development team to ensure the game's authenticity.
- More than 800 motion captured moves
- 21 realistic venues
- A host of licensed B-Boys, including Kamel, Ivan "The Urban Action Figure", Crumbs, Hong10, Lillou and Mouse. 40 rival B-Boys appear in the game in total
- Battles against rival B-Boys or multiplayer face-offs in arcade mode
- Create your own B-Boy and upgrade and customise your breaker
- Includes more than 40 licensed contemporary hip hop and classic funk tracks, mixed and scratched on the fly by in-game DJs