Go head-to-head with the greatest PDC Champions with PDC World Championship Darts. Take on 16 of these greats in single and multiplayer matches. Players can take on the pros in four different games modes: Exhibition, Tournament, Career and Party Games. Player AI is calculated using real life averages from major tournaments. Three difficulty levels offer extended play and learning curves: Amateur, Professional and Master.
PDC World Championship Darts 2008 for the PSP offers wireless multiplayer and game sharing. You can import your own customized photos through your Memory Stick Duo and assign them to a profile. Or customize your playlist for the game using your MP3's, making PDC Darts World Championship Darts on the PSP System the most personalized version yet.
- 4 Game Modes - Exhibition. Tournament, Career and Party Games
- Three levels of difficulty/throwing mechanisms - Amateur, Professional and Master
- Wireless multi player and game sharing! Allows for 2 individual PSP Systems to communicate with each other and play an Exhibition Match
- Featuring 16 PDC Champions : Phil Taylor, Raymond van Barneveld, Peter Manley, Wayne Mardle, Dennis Priestley, Adrian Lewis, Alan Warriner-Little, John Part, Colin Lloyd, Mark Dudbridge, Roland Scholten, Ronnie Baxter, Terry Jenkins, Kevin Painter, Andy Hamilton, Andy Jenkins
- Commentary from the TV's voice of darts Sid Waddell and top level match referee Bruce Spendley
- Computer opponents play off the real life averages and playing styles of the Pros
- Games stats displayed in-game, at the end of a match and stored as high scores and trivia
- In depth career mode based around the 7 major tournaments in the PDC calendar
- Custom Pictures – Import your own pictures via your Memory Stick Duo and assign them to a profile
- Custom Playlists – Create your own custom playlist by selecting MP3 tracks from your Memory Stick Duo