Alien Syndrome is a fast-paced action-RPG with shooter elements, set in a stunning sci-fi universe. The game features two fast-paced action-RPG modes – the dramatic and engaging single-player campaign, plus an infinitely replayable co-op multiplayer mode for up to four players. Derived from the classic SEGA arcade game, Alien Syndrome’s new sci-fi action-RPG shooter gameplay makes it easy to pick up and play, while its depth and wealth of features and missions keeps it challenging for all gamers.
In Alien Syndrome, players take control of the game’s strong and enigmatic heroine, Earth Command Trooper Aileen Harding, and battle a variety of fearsome aliens and colossal bosses. Gamers will choose from a wide selection of character specialties and skills upgrades as they progress through an engrossing campaign and fight through infested spaceships and bizarre alien planets.
Alien Syndrome features 20 different weapons including flamethrowers, quad-barreled lasers, nanobot swarms that dissolve enemies, and incendiary grenades that shoot fire geysers from the ground. The game’s fast-paced combat also allows for any number of combat strategies to defeat over 100 different alien enemies at one time. Alien Syndrome uniquely combines arcade-style shooter gameplay with RPG elements, making it the only fast-paced, sci-fi action-RPG on the PSP.
- High quality sci-fi action-RPG gameplay for the PSP: Alien Syndrome combines the intensity of a fast-paced, action-packed sci-fi shooter gameplay, with the depth and customization of an RPG. Frenetic single-player and multiplayer modes are packed with over 100 enemies, 15 sub-bosses and five main bosses to fight, using 80 weapons and hundreds of armor types and bonus items.
- In-depth gameplay: Explore 15 intricate levels and take on multiple side quests – 20+ hours of action-packed adventure.
- Completely customize your character to expand in-game strategy options: Choose from several character classes, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. Upgrade your character stats as she grows in experience, accessing a host of new abilities and game features. Your loyal robot assistant also fights alongside you, exchanging and improving your weapons and armor at any time.
- Fight in the single player campaign mode or in four-player cooperative mode: Venture solo through an expansive and varied sci-fi world, or battle along side up to four friends in Co-op Mode.
- Inspired by the original SEGA arcade shooter: The latest classic SEGA brand to be reborn with an improved and innovative new design!