The Legend of the Dragon is centred on the story of the signs of the ancient Chinese zodiac, which holds great mystical power. Each sign has its own temple, and each temple has its own guardian. The evil Zodiac Master is trying to attain the powers of the twelve guardians as that will make him virtually unstoppable. One thing stands in his way: the Golden Dragon! When the Chinese martial arts student, Ang, is chosen over his twin sister, Ling, to be the next Golden Dragon destined to fight the Zodiac Master, Ling joins the dark side in a quest for redemption! In the battle between good and evil both heroes and villains have magic wristbands that can transform them into mythical warriors, giving them the precise likeness and superhuman powers of the zodiac creature they represent!
- Four challenging single-player modes: Quest, Arcade, Survival and Time.
- Three exciting multiplayer-modes: Versus, Team Battle and Tag.
- Each of the 24 playable characters has a unique fighting technique and, therefore, must be played differently.
- Characters transform themselves into magical warriors using their wristbands. When transformed they perform different types of magic and cast spells based on their Chinese astrological sign.
- Lots of collectibles and power-ups along the way.