Not logged inRenascene BBS
Forum Renascene Help Search Register Login OpenID
Up Topic Request: LBA Protection Info on Games

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

:confused: :cool: :cry: :eek: :evil: :fat: :grin: :lol: :mad: :neutral: :razz: :red: :roll: :sad: :slim: :smile: :surprised: :twisted: :wink: :yell:
Insert raw text »
In Response to Mercyful
Thanks for your words of support, gbk666. We are trying our best to keep this project alive.
None of us was a teenager or a kid (I personally have 2 kids) when we started Renascene so it's not a matter of age.
I like portable gaming, our admin Jack likes PS3 and our coder NightCroucher loves coding and gaming.
Life is different and we don't always have a free time to update a database but as i said before we are trying our best ;)

As for "LBA Protection", sorry but forget about it, 'cause it is rather impossible to test all the dumps. Nobody agree to do this )))

Meanwhile, we have a huge plans on PS Vita database. I already have more than 1.1 TB of psv gamedata (~800 different game dumps).
Database is growing with titles, I testing games, making screenshots and collecting other data. No scene support this time...
Vita Database is still at alpha phase but I believe we'll make it bigger and stronger sooner or later. Wish us good luck.